The Director, Business Operations is a significant role that spans planning and directing of financial, administrative and operational activities for the CLS line of business GM.
This role main focus is ensuring effective business processes while helping drive coordinated execution across multiple roles within business units, facilitating alignment across common goals
As an executive at CLS leadership team, The Director Business Operations will report directly to the line of business VP and work closely with multiple stake holders in the line of business as well as other matrixed and adjacent organization.
- Planning and leading administrative and operational projects on behalf of the GM
- Conceptualize and drive strategic initiatives across the line of business
- Represent the GM in both internal and external communications
- Driving the rhythm of the business across the various matrixed resources
- Tracking and monitoring key KPI’s
- Budget management
- Prepare for QBRs internal to the LOB and with the CEO.
- Performing analysis on the business weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly basis
- Review data for accuracy and presentation clarity and consistency
- Work to improve process and system
- Accountable for implementing decisions
- Overseeing and managing a wide variety of highly prioritized projects, as well as complete ad-hoc projects, requests, and analysis. Ability to “multi task”
- Creating executive communications and presentations for a number of internal and external forums
- Develop alliances and partnership
- Work on sales compensation strategy and reporting
- BA or BS in finance or technical degrees
- Masters of Business Administration an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years of applicable experience with exposure to software or technology organization
- Strong knowledge in MS tools (Power point, excel etc.), SFDC etc.
- Product management or project management experience is a plus
- Substantive and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex global projects
- Ability to develop relationships with VP level leaders as well as peers and team members of our extended matrixed organization globally
- Engaged approach to collaborative co-dependent relationships with exceptional communication and presentations skills
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results
- Advanced strategic and project management skills
- Data driven and advanced analytical skills
- Domain understanding of the enterprise software and business intelligence