About the role
Credible is looking for a self-motivated, analytical and strategically minded Director, Business Operations to join our team. Reporting to Credible’s General Manager, this is a high-visibility role where the successful candidate will be a key member of the Business Operations team and an important resource to Credible’s Executive Team. This role will own a range of cross-functional strategic and operational projects.
Example roles & responsibilities include:
- Cross-functional development, coordination, and oversight of business line goals and growth initiatives
- Delivering strategic projects (e.g. go-to-market strategies, scenario analyses, competitive intelligence) that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conducting in-depth analysis and developing deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Analyzing new market opportunities, developing your findings and recommendations, creating implementation frameworks, and evaluating impact of strategy to the company’s bottom-line
- Communicating insights and recommendations clearly to the company’s key stakeholders, including senior executives
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience at a fintech or consumer tech company, a management consulting firm, or a technology-focused investment bank
- BS degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related quantitative discipline
- Proficient with PowerPoint and financial modeling
- Understanding of data analytics and experience with BI tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify the complex
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, and ability to prioritize workload
- Self-starter and ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data and to senior executives
- Strong relationship-building skills and communication skills
- Humble, not territorial, collaborative, high EQ and IQ
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.