Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company .
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Lead the strategy, operations and execution for our end-to-end data services, data warehouse, analytics and business intelligence platforms
- Interact with senior leadership regarding strategy and management of marketing analytic capability and long-term company and business goals
- Oversee and ensure solutions and services meet the needs of customers and systems scale both technically and operationally
- Maintain and raise engineering and operational standards by mentoring and reviewing the work of your team and recruiting, nurturing top talent as part of a high-performance organization
- Regularly interface with IT peers, business partners and Vendors to manage delivery of projects and ensure solutions meet business needs
- Support business strategy as appropriate by providing subject matter expertise on cross-functional teams supporting current and future initiatives
- Analyses new and emerging technologies and drives the organizational shifts to implement new technologies as appropriate
- Negotiate Vendor contracts in the best interest of the company and its Franchisees with clear and quantifiable service levels, clear monitoring and reporting requirements, and with vendor penalties for non-performance
- Ensure project and support are completed with quality, in a timely manner and within approved budgets
- Drives detailed design activities and oversees the design work of developers, interface designers and deployment specialists. Ensures the quality and integrity of designs, including adherence to stands and project requirements
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree with a computer science focus; MS preferred
- 10+ years of progressive related experience within an IT department
- 10+ years working on core systems and related technologies
- 10+ years in data modeling
- Experience with software development substantially focusing on data warehouse and business intelligence in similar large data-volume environments
- Experience setting long-term strategy, architecture and technology for core data integration, data warehousing and BI platforms
- Experience implementing and overseeing Master Data Management (MDM) and data governance programs
- Solid understanding of key BI trends and SaaS based BI solutions
- Extensive Experience with various analytic tools including reporting, visualization and predictive analytics and visualization tools like SAS, Qlik, Tableau or equivalent
- Extensive experience in data warehousing, analytics and business intelligence with a focus on modernized cloud-based platforms, platform as a service databases and analytics tools such as Hadoop, or NoSQL
- Demonstrated ability of understanding the customer along with expert-level technical knowledge of software development methodologies (Lean / Kanban / Agile), design and implementation to provide alternative technical solutions
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!