Professional sales executive that will work closely with the VP, Sales in managing a group of professionals, including Account Executives and Independent Sales as well as a Technical Manager and Installation professional. Will lead the development of objectives and programs for activities within the recreational business segment of the company. Identifies and recommends strategies to maintain and improve on the organizations competitive position.
- Develops and executes strategies with each Account Executive and manages on-going business by maintaining strong relationships with operating departments and various management levels.
- Achieves intimate knowledge of customers and industries in which customers compete.
- Develops and Directs the execution of strategies for increased customer penetration in coordination with Account Executives and Technical manager to sell additional products and services to all customer divisions.
- Requires establishing strong relationships with various management levels. Periodic domestic travel may be necessary to develop opportunities in foreign countries.
- Helps to create displays and demonstration products and tools that will be used as samples and catalogs, providing value added guidance to the sales team and customers. Utilizing knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes, illustrates and emphasizes organizations value-added propositions.
- Manages the quotation process and pricing strategy for the RV market. In conjunction with the SalesSupport Team, performs technical review of engineering drawings and specifications, gathers and prepares required information for formal quotation including, but not limited to, drawings, sample parts, technical data, volumes, and material sources for submittal to estimating group. Manages the preparation of formal quotation packages for customer review.
- In conjunction with the SalesSupport Team, monitors and manages progress of projects in order to successfully meet customers? milestones and production schedules, from inception to implementation.
- Responds to customer requests such as credit terms, RFIs, etc. Manages aspects of the relationship per terms and conditions of existing agreements, as well as negotiating new agreements.
- Responds when necessary to special customer needs or complaints.
- Prepares monthly salesreports of business status and opportunities.
- Engages with U.S. and China salessupport team to ensure the following responsibilities are fulfilled: Information entered correctly. auditing orders along the way.
- Over sees the Communication of customer order and program planning with appropriate functional groups. Actively engages with the Materials Team and customer to minimize excess and obsolete materials, and ensures compensation from customers per their materials liability.
- Sources materials for customer applications, as needed.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; at least four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a senior sales capacity within the recreational vehicle industry, supplying product and goods to the OEMs. Must have experienced in leading and managing othersales professionals. Ability to develop presentations and write reports and be able to disseminate information to customers or to a group of managers and executive leadership. Proficient using Microsoft Office business software programs such as Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Excel.
$140K - $150K
$140K - $150K base, Car allowance, uncapped Qtr bonus program, full benefits. bonus