Infoblox the market leader in technology fornetwork control is looking for a Director, Business Development Representatives. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people whoshare a passion for excellence in building the next generation ofnetworking technologies—and having fun along the way.
The Director, Business Development Representatives will have responsibility for developing new business and working with existing customers to improve their businesses. In conjunction with the executive management team, sales team, and sales support organizations, the Director, BDR's will establish and maintain customer relationships to maximize the company's sales efforts and results.
- Responsible for directing and driving sales growth
- Responsibility for attaining sales revenue and profitability objectives by developing new business
- Develop and ensure implementation of business plan and sales strategy
- Development of accurate forecasts, tracking and preparing sales plans
- Develop close working relationship with Regional Sales and Systems Engineering counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery and design
- Recruit and train sales teams to understand and implement sales strategy
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking industry at a business level
- Must have strong sales and relationship building skills
- Must have a proven track record of closing sales
- Experience in selling at executive levels and executive contact experience
- Must have excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Must have outstanding organizational skills
- Must have ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Must be self-motivated, able to problem solve and work with limited direction
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where all must have the “roll up your sleeves” and get it done attitude
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in the DDI space, leading with our Actionable Network Intelligence platform. When selling the Blox story, we sit in the crosshairs of all of the major market forces, to include Cloud/Virtualization, IoT, IPv6 and Information Security. With 51% market share and 2/3rds of the Fortune 500 that count on Infoblox to deliver their most critical network services, Infoblox is in a position of strength.