SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Early engagement TWS Earphone ecosystem to understand and influence the “audio chain”
- Position Knowles’ products throughout the ecosystem.
- Design and develop sales strategies at account level, accomplishing business unit objectives, policies and defined sales and profit goals.
- Provides direction to Technical Support Team on project priorities
- Conducts sales visits to Tier 1 customers and manages sales, product and pricing strategies.
- Interfaces with R&D, product managers, marketing, supply chain and manufacturing to design, deliver and service customer’s needs.
- Prepares annual sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and preparation of sales expense estimates.
- Recommends new product and product line revisions, pricing strategy, marketing communications.
- Performs industry and market analysis anticipating customer needs and recommending product solutions. Responsible for the continuous evaluation of marketing strategy and sales plans to anticipate changing market conditions.
- EE Preferred. Strong audio and technical background experience if no EE
- Experience in product marketing and sales in the semiconductor industry.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills required.