Director, Business Development Manager
Director, Business Development
Global Property Management Firm - New York
Our client is North America’s foremost property management firm. They are all about their associates, and as they continue to grow, we’re looking for even more quality people who share their dedication to doing what’s right, improving residents’ quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves.
Sell white glove services into high end Condo/Co-op communities/Rentals + Developers NYC territory. Net new and takeover business.
The Director, Business Development Manager is a highly motivated self-starter who will lead and provide strategic sales initiatives, engage in marketplace sales activity and work closely with the Market Leaders, operational Executives and the Marketing Department on lead generation activities, sales activities and proposal generation activities. The role requires superior planning, communication and business development skills together with the ability to effectively collaborate with various internal senior associates to effectively close sales and achieve targets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and tracking of new client development (takeover sales) operations and processes.
· Develop and execute a sales strategy to obtain residential association management contracts that meet the client-type strategy
· Assist in the growth of both current and potentially new market territories by:
· Providing trending and analysis associated with current processes, product types, service lines, regions of business, etc.
· Attending planning and business development meetings as requested
· Manage and directly participate in the sales process; deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
· Continually seek out innovative ways to communicate our value to prospects and existing clients
· Monitor competition and keep on top of industry trends; report findings to senior leadership team
· Manage sales process through utilization of CRM (Dynamics) - entering and updating
· lead/opportunity information, documents, generation of sales follow up schedule, and lead/opportunity communications
· Collaborate with marketing team and participate in preparation of proposal (RFP) responses
· Identify growth opportunities within existing managed communities; manage and lead the internal sales process
· Proficient and effective at giving client presentations and closing deals
· Coordinate and/or participate in the strategy of sale presentations including internal preparation of materials, team member attendance, pre and post meeting conference calls
· Other initiatives as identified by senior leadership
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university
5+ years of salesexperience in a service related industry
Company offers base salary and uncapped commissions paid in U.S. dollars, medical, dental, 401K, expenses and a phenomenal management team/corporate culture.