Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
The Director of Business Development plays a vital role in building Lirio’s market traction within Lirio’s target market of large health systems and provider sponsored health plans. This position can be located remotely and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The Director of Business Development will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals, building a world-class brand in-market, and partnering with internal departments to create distinctly amazing experiences for Lirio’s prospects, clients, and partners.
- Uncover and close opportunities with prospective Lirio clients that represent significant market value.
- Identify desirable Lirio targets and pursue client agreements that galvanize Lirio toward stated company strategic pillars.
- Negotiate and execute business agreements with prospective Lirio clients.
- Achieve stated business development goals as determined by Lirio’s leadership team.
- Collaborate and strategize with Lirio Client Strategy Executives to determine project fit for prospective Lirio clients.
- Collaborate with Lirio Product and Behavioral Science teams to understand and influence product roadmap to support business development and partnership opportunities.
- 7+ Years’ Experience in Sales and/or Partnership Development
- Ideal candidate will have experience founding/building companies in the healthcare technology arena. The candidate’s experience in the healthcare space and intrinsic interest and knowledge of product will aide in their identifying ideal growth opportunities with Lirio partners.
- A firm understanding and fluency in healthcare, health system economics and trends.
- Advanced understanding of product development and how it relates to constructing client commercialization arrangements.
- Experience Building Partnerships That Enable Significant Revenue Generation, and/or Experience Leading Sales With Multi-Million-Dollar Contract Values
- Fluency in Relationship-Building, Particularly With Key Decision-Makers
- Ability to Adapt/Modulate Style According to Different Settings
- Excellent Poise & Presentation Skills
- Experience With Large, Complex Business Partnerships