$200K — $250K *
JUVARE is a worldwide leader in emergency preparedness and critical incident management and response technology. Juvare solutions empower government agencies, corporations, healthcare facilities, academic institutions, and volunteer organizations to leverage real-time data to manage incidents faster and more efficiently, protecting people, property, and brands.
JUVARE Mission Statement: Juvare’s mission is to strengthen and optimize information sharing to empower preparedness and response professionals to protect people, property, and brands.
JUVARE Core Values: Client Focused (Maximize positive client impact.), Courageous (Be bold. Speak up. Take action.) and Curious (Embrace the art of the possible.)
JUVARE Value Statement: Juvare means “to help.” We believe that by partnering with our clients to understand the challenges they face, and pursuing solutions with curiosity and courage, we will maximize the positive impact we have on the preparedness and response community, and those they serve around the world.
JUVARE Tagline: Prepare. Connect. Respond.
As our Director, Business Development, you will be responsible for prospecting, managing and closing net new business sales across state & local government market segments. As a key member of the Sales Team, you will be responsible for meeting booking targets and annual business development quotas.
· Prospect and develop the qualified pipeline necessary to achieve new business sales targets.
· Leverage existing relationships to accelerate and expand new business opportunities.
· Through a consultative sales approach, identify key decision makers, challenges and wins. Identify company resources required to move the sale to closure.
· Demonstrate Juvare software solutions to all level audiences including C-level, management and end-users.
· Via timely updates to Salesforce and involvement in sales meetings, keep leadership informed of deal status.
· In conjunction with the Proposal Writer, manage and respond to RFPs.
· Collaborate with Marketing and leadership teams to refine content messaging as needed. Work closely with Professional Services and Client Success teams to transfer industry knowledge and market needs.
· Successfully navigate clients through procurement steps, contracting paperwork and internal stakeholder meetings until deal is completed.
· Develops customer champions by providing technical information, materials and demonstrations to internally influence key stakeholders and senior leadership.
· Stay informed of federal, state, and local requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Stay informed of evolving market trends through continuous improvement and education.
· Attend industry events and conferences.
· Understand and be aware of, Juvare information security policies and standards.
· Always protect company and client information.
· Inform the Compliance Officer or hot line of any information security issues.
· Compliance with Juvare policies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 8+ years of new business quota achievement selling technology solutions to large public and private organizations.
· Willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Proven success in the long cycle sale of complex software and technology solutions.
· Prior history of identifying new markets for solutions and closing subsequent sales.
· Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Ability to easily establish rapport with people throughout our company and within prospect organizations.
· Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Superior attention to detail.
· Excellent ability to multi-task and adjust priorities as demands change, while still meeting all prospect and company requirements.
· Team-oriented; skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
· Familiarity with crisis and incident information management (CIMS) technology solutions such as WebEOC strongly preferred.
· Technical expertise with GIS Mapping, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Alerting and Notifications, Resource and Inventory Management, Registries, Credentialing, Predictive Modeling, and Operations Centers, a plus.
Valid through: 4/2/2021