Job Code IS-NY20180124232
irector, Business Development
Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience withready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch has a great opportunity for a Director of Business Development for their North East Regional Office in New York, NY. Looking for a business development professional with prior proven experience selling technology based service solutions and understands the consultative sales process.
A successful business development expert must be able to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities as well as establish & strengthen relationships with senior executives, business & technical buyers and key individuals in enterprise accounts. This role will be primarily focused on identifying new business opportunities and will be supported by a world class marketing organization and lead generation team.
- Prospecting, identifying & establishing new business opportunities and clients
- Network with industry leaders, our strategic partners, vendors and participate in key industry forums.
- Develop and execute innovative marketing and sales strategies
- Develop and present sales presentations to IT and business executives
- Meet or exceed established sales targets and quotas
- 7+ Years of experience in a Technology Services Sales role.
- Background in selling across multiple industries or selling a wide portfolio of IT Services and Solutions
- Must have IT Service/Solution Selling experience in a "hunter" sales capacity with a demonstrated track record of new logo acquisition.
- Possess superior client facing skills; strong ability to articulate; and ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong closing skills coupled with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into client business terms
- History of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Good understanding of the Onsite/Offshore delivery model and the associated value proposition
- Ability to engage clients in constructive technical conversations and build lasting relationships with key executives