Contributes to the overall success of Global Insurance Business Development, ensuring specific goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. The Director is a part of a growing, high performing team that executes strategy at Global level, while also providing support to the country teams.
The Director is expected to provide customized strategy development and advisory support; including research, analysis, issue identification and preparing compelling strategic recommendations that solve business problems and ensures initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Lead and drive a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
Define and document requirements through business analysis, qualitative consumer research, and analytics.
Create strategy execution and monitoring plans, coordinated with country teams where applicable, to ensure deliverables and timelines are met by all members of the broader Insurance team (divisional and country)
Manage project work streams, potentially in Pacific Alliance countries, including problem solving sessions, workshops and interviews with cross-functional, business line and country-specific working team members and subject matter experts
Synthesize findings and present clear recommendations and implementation plans to ensure impactful project outcomes
Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including senior leaders in the countries to support the achievement of deliverables and overall objectives
Actively participate in the execution and ongoing management of strategy planning in coordination with countries to ensure alignment
Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Undergraduatedegree in business management or a similar program.
- MBA or equivalent masterdegree is desired.
- 5 years+ business strategy/business development experiencepreferred gained within financial sector.
- Demonstrated effectiveness for strategic and critical thinking; ability to challenge the status quo
- Results oriented
- Highly organized and ability to handle a large number of concurrent high priority activities and requests.
- Proven ability to communicate to senior audience and gain support even when challenged
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of related Bank products programs and features.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional business relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Spanish is a requirement
Requisition ID: 13762