The Director of Business Development will be located in Austin TX and will be responsible for participating in the formation of corporate and strategic plans and to create new business and sustain current accounts.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Develop new strategic alliances with key customers.
- Analyze and understand customers’ business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities and align Flex resources where mutually beneficial.
- Define business priorities through a broad and far vision of market and technology needs, to include initiating and managing business development activities that will strengthen, expand and drive market penetration.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and the Finance Department to control budgets within the department.
- Assist current accounts in the development and execution of product roadmaps and act as a focal point in delivering Flex’s solutions which include concept development, industrial design, manufacturing, supply chain/logistics, services support and reverse logistics.
- Support senior management with regard to managing and evaluating key personnel and in terms of talent acquisition to provide further potential to business resources.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years experience in Business Development
- Business Development or Account Management experience in Supply Chain Logistics or Reverse Electronic Logistics
- Experience managing a P&L
- Customer facing experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- OEM Experience preferred
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Sales - Marketing - Account Mgmt