- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota through new accounts and business development
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Keep abreast of current industry and competitive knowledge
- Manage accounts to optimize future revenue through customer retention and cross selling
- Work with leadership team to refine and implement approach to building new business pipeline
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience with a strong background in experience marketing and event planning Industry
- Must have established contact list within the Event Industry