Currently we are looking for a highly motivated Director, Business Development for our Dallas, TX office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM, recently named a #1technology company in the US by Forbes, is currently seeking a highly motivatedDirector of Business Development to join our expanding team covering the mid-west region of the country. The candidate must have a strong background insales within the services industry. He/she should understand the nuancesassociated with the latest platforms,architectures, anddigitaltechnologies along with how they align withEPAMs capabilities to deliver strategic solutions to our clients. TheSales Executive will focus on driving cross platformsales from prospecting through bid closing; developing new relationships, and driving continued growth ofEPAM’s solutions.
- Successfully sell IT solutions and Services via a solution-selling or consultative-selling approach;
- Coordinate with leaders and SME’s across EPAM BUs to create compelling and goal-driven solution offerings for clients and prospects;
- Drive the creation of presentation materials and proposals that effectively present EPAM solutions and collaborate with the EPAM Global Sales team to sell through the offering;
- Develop deep knowledge of and expertise around EPAM’s solutions and go to market strategies;
- Be able to swiftly adapt and pivot in an ever-evolving eco-system;
- Be able to act as a team player;
- Able to travel to client sites in other geographies as needed;
- Qualify and drive response initiatives to closure, maximizing revenue and strategic value for our organization;
- Collaborate with key EPAM partners to effectively position EPAM services and drive an increased number of opportunities from the channel;
- Successfully position EPAM and its services to C-level executives, VP’s and Directors, building their confidence in EPAM solutions and our ability to deliver;
- Stay abreast of current events across EPAM Business Units and utilize that knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop EPAM’s selling propositions and differentiators.
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of identifying and closing new business to sell end-to-end solutions;
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends;
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas;
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to potential clients;
- Exceptional leadership/management skills and superb verbal and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills;
- Strong knowledge of or experience in the services industry with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, and product development;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to close deals under high stress to successful completion;
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense;
- Effectively manages up and down;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.