Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela) is a location agnostic, global business process automation (BPA) leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world's largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team's extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client's mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do - don't just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
Exela Technologies is seeking an experienced sales executive with a proven record of success selling technology and/or business process outsourcing solutions into the Banking and Financial Services space. The ideal candidate will possess deep knowledge of the Banking and Financial Services value chain, specifically revenue cycle, having been successful developing customer relationships at large banking and financial service organizations. This candidate will be expected to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas for their respective accounts and actively pursue new accounts through his or her existing network. The position will require 50% travel.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Proactively seek out, build and maintain relationships with senior leadership at client organizations to influence strategic business decisions. Act as a trusted client partner
· Own account strategy, mapping out growth opportunities within account list and working cross-functionally with Solution Engineers, Marketing & Customer Relationship Managers to achieve results and drive growth
· Lead entirety of business development cycle, from initial meeting to negotiation, closing and forecasting
· Deliver presentations of company products at relevant conferences, customer sites and exhibitions
· Manage large Fortune 100 client list, maintaining oversight of multiple opportunities and serving as primary point of contact for clients
· Maintaining the company's CRM with up-to-date contacts and activity details
· Provide customer feedback to enhance product functioning and service delivery
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
· 4+ years of sales experience in the Banking and financial services, technology and/or consulting industries, selling complex solutions across the Banking and financial services
· Demonstrated record of success selling business process outsourcing, process automation, consulting services, or business-process-as-a-service to the Banking and financial services provider industry
· Deep domain experience in the Banking and Financial services industry, with a detailed understanding of the Banking and financial value chain
· MBA Preferred
· Experience using CRM systems and industry-standard sales tools
· Comfort negotiating and closing global, multi-million dollar deals with C-level stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to articulate a complex, solution-based value proposition
· Demonstrated ability to ask practical and technical qualifying questions
· Ability to build and maintain senior relationships within target client organizations
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and execute a sales strategy