Director, Business Development - IoT Americas
Director, Business Development
Arrow IoT Global Solutions
Arrow’s IoT Practice is a global organization that delivers technology based solutions to solve for customers business outcomes. The organization utilizes the full array of Arrow products and services from which it crafts integrated offerings that delivers to our customers’ requirements.
This leader will drive growth within the Americas both in existing and new customers by selling the complete technology stack, data connectivity, cloud, analytics while also securing engineering services. In this role the IoT Business Development leader will benefit from collaboration with a leading ecosystem of technology suppliers, customers, system integrators and value-added resellers.
Reporting to the Vice President and General Manager of IoT Global Solutions, the Director of Americas IoT Solutions will drive growth and customer experience within an organization with a track record for success.
- Proven professional with a deep understanding of solution sales and the ability to solve customer business needs through innovative application of edge to cloud implementations.
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in sales and/or business development in the technology sector with at least five years at a sales management level.
- Demonstrated success through sales at C-Suite and executives at the line of business level.
- Education at Bachelor’s Degree level is a minimum requirement.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to lead presentations, panels, and keynotes to large audiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Annual Sales Plan with Quarterly Commitments:
- Enterprise Customer Wins
- Recurring revenue contribution
- Engineering Services Revenue
- Open pipeline Expansion
- Sales Process:
- Lead Americas business development team within USA, Canada, Mexico.
- Drive progress reviews on sales and margin by opportunity
- Salesforce deployment for consistent pipeline review
- Map Segment Customers:
- Lead Customer acquisition campaign by segment and by pre-identified target accounts.
- Key Performance Indicators will include:
- Project Wins at Enterprise, End Customers
- Project Wins at Core Customers that demonstrate Sensor to Sunset value stack.
- Engineering Services agreements.
- Open Pipeline Growth
- Marketing & Events Calendar:
- Support customer introduction to Segment Solutions
- Support IoT Seminar, Webinar customer events
- Facilitate customer engagement at Trade Show and Events
- Support Alliance and Supplier Events
- Deliver Case Studies and White Papers
- Talent Development
- Talent acquisition in new roles for Arrow:
- IoT Business Development
- Training and Sales tools:
- Mobile App
- IoT Sales Training Tracks
- Change Management
- Pan-enterprise sales model & rev share
- Company X-sell compensationpilot programs
- Deal flow and service coordination
- Documentation support:
- Tech Storm Summary
- Customer Requirements Document
- Statement of Work