- Penetrate a specific market enhancing brand awareness, gathering market intelligence, generate interested targets leads and present to leadership for physician recruitment opportunities.
- Identify potential new customers and/or business relationships; conduct research studies and capture market intelligence in CRM system; plan, develop and oversee the implementation of appropriate promotional strategies.
- Prepare and present opportunities, market trends, and challenges to appropriate internal leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining support and commitment as needed.
- Conduct ongoing market analysis determining AmSurg's competitive position. Identify opportunities and develop a plan to increase market share.
- Proactively work in a collaborative manner with marketing staff to gather feedback/research data to create and execute specific targeted communication strategies to persuade provider to work at an AmSurg affiliated facility and, potentially, become a financial partner in the business.
- Activities to be measured include producing and sharing regular summaries of practice visits and their outcomes, as well as their impact on case volume and revenue trends
- Regularly maintain and update database for all physician and office staff contacts
- Develop, establish and maintain positive relationships from all credentialed physicians while regularly visiting physicians and affiliated office staff to assess any needs.
- Provide reports for frequent distribution to leadership.
- Special projects and performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
PC; Microsoft Windows Office Suite experience required. Prior CRM experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree in communications or related field from an accredited college or university. Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience required with documented success building physician relationships required.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages.