$200K — $250K *
Key position will lead the development and execution of a global business strategy to leverage Additive
Manufacturing to drive robust growth over the next few years. The individual will be responsible for manufacturing
performance, sales and the business unit’s P&L. Directly lead a cross-functional team with a focus on developing
new products to launch into the market using additive manufacturing with WC or Stellite materials. Build capability
to produce internally. Utilize lean startup concepts to provide strong customer interaction and focus with high
degree of iteration on new product development and introduction into the market. Directs activities and provides
strategic direction enabling execution to ensure long term profitability. Directs collection of business intelligence
and competitive information to enable executive decision making and strategic planning. May lead or play a critical
role in M&A activity to support Additive commercialization.
Key Job Responsabilities
Develop detailed strategic growth & execution plan focusing on new product development and introduction using
· Develop new business opportunities and new products through strong engagement with customers, rapid iteration on
new product introduction.
· Manage a functional or operational area that directly supports the execution of tactical objectives.
· Develop necessary investment plans or business partnerships to capitalize on Additive Manufacturing Growth.
· Provide regular updates to Executive Leadership on overall business performance, profitability, KPIs, P&L, and
· Understand key markets, customer needs, market drivers, competitive challenges as input into the strategic plan.
· Deliver sales growth and EBIT against the five-year plan goals. Determine how to accelerate sales growth and
integrate needs into business plan.
· Deliver new product development pipeline. Deliver new business opportunity pipeline. Both focusing on Additive and
with growth and conversion to support business plan.
· Lead cross-functional team to deliver business growth and profitability results. Develops and expands relationships
with multiple external contacts that focus on strategic business issues.
· Deliver investment plans for additive growth. Identify potential acquisitions to accelerate growth.
Education, Work experience and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required; advanced degree preferred. • Minimum of 8 years or relevant experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of managing a team. • In-depth knowledge of functional/major business segment, with broad understanding of overall business objectives. Significant skills in translating strategy into tactical plans. Strong leadership and management skills.
• In-depth knowledge of specialized field or expertise. Oversees execution of cross-functional projects with significant influence on the operations of the Company.
• Experienced in creating strategy for area of accountability.
• Experienced interacting with customers/suppliers to achieve objectives.
• Experienced managing across several diverse functions and be accountable for a full line of business.
• Experience making decisions using detailed analysis, integration and constructive thinking.
Valid through: 9/24/2020