The Director, Business Analytics is responsible for driving strategic decisions for ServiceLive based on data driven insights from Home Services and across SHC. Serves as the liaison between the individual business owners and the data and analytics team. This role determines the operational levers that drive business profitability and direct the data and analytics team to provide the necessary insights to guide the business in its strategic decisions. We are looking for an organized and collaborative Director to help us use insights to drive our technology roadmap, balance competing priorities, bring about consensus across multiple groups, and deliver new tools and systems that will help us accomplish the organization goals.
- Establishes and tracks the analysis roadmap to ensure the numerous projects are completed on time and meet business requirements.
- Ensures that the data and analysis provided aligns to the business questions asked and operational realities
- Works with the business to develop testing & predictive insights that fit the long-term strategy
- Participate in the planning or project meetings in which the application development process is in early stages of defining business requirements
- Work with business to find efficiencies in improving business processes, remove redundant and outdated processes, and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic frameworks, industry trends, and corporate and customer drivers in order to improve, reengineer or maintain company performance
- Provide decision support, analysis and recommendations that help to drive effective execution of initiatives
- Leads a team of reporting specialists and analysts to provide insights that drive the direction of the product and vision for Sears Home Services business.
- Presents updates on findings and analysis to senior leadership, ensuring alignment with larger business goals.
- Leads regular check-in meetings with business and technology teams. Works to gain consensus, troubleshoot blockers, and move projects forward.
- Communicates roadmap to various stakeholders and works collaboratively across multiple business and engineering teams to gain consensus and align priorities
- Define standards, procedures and best practices for business analytics.
- Learn and gain deep understanding of SHC business processes.
- Fosters a collaborative relationship across the engineering and business teams
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics or equivalent/related degree.
- 8+ Years of experience in any one of analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, SQL, Tableau)
- 5+ Years of management experience, managing a team of 3-5 members.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
Req/Job ID: 876405BR