Global Commercial Services (GCS) has established Global Digital Capabilities, Transformation & Operations (GDCT&O) to serve at the intersection of business and technology. This organization builds business capabilities, enables global consistency, and drives operational excellence.
The Director of Business Agility & Investments will report into the Vice President of Business Engineering & Investments and will be part of the Transformation Management Office (TMO) under GDCT&O. The Transformation office delivers high-impact outcomes for GCS by leading investment strategy, business transformation, and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Responsible for driving the success of the GCS Priorities by aligning the product and technology delivery model to become more agile and outcome based.
- Will be involved in long term and short-term planning and reporting both for Technology and Operating Expenses/ budget by collaborating with colleagues across businesses
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the blue box including Product, Strategy, Technologies, Marketing, Finance, Operations etc.
- Ability to lead a 6 - 8 Managers/ Analysts based in different geographies and time zones.
- Point of contact for colleagues, providing thought-leadership, recommending solutions and effectively communicating with/influencing key stakeholders, and driving business outcomes.
- This role provides deep exposure to multiple lines of businesses, enabling the development of a thorough and solid understanding of the commercial business.
- Exceptional problem solving, process mindset and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to build and leverage relationships with key business partners, comfortable in working closely with senior leaders
- Understanding of the agile methodology or experience with Agile framework a plus
- Strong Financial Acumen, having Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) background, a plus
- Internal and external customer focus with the ability to understand complex challenges & linkages and articulate into plans to drive results
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant experience in consulting, marketing, business analysis or general management
- Prior MBA or 5-7 years of experience with a top tier consulting firm or internal corporate/ technology strategy group a plus.