What makes us different than other early education companies? We offer you:
- Support from recruiters, trainers, curriculum experts, peers, and others who help you attract and retain the best teachers with a FREE ECE degree and CDA (available for you as well!)
- Extensive benefits focused on your overall well-being including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Recognition programs to celebrate you and your team.
- Premier client-based, community, and back-up care centers designed to meet or exceed all local and state guidelines, as well as those of NAEYC.
- Career growth through ongoing professional development, training, and transfer opportunities.
- Company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Opportunities to give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- A culture that allows you to bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Interested? If the following Child Care Director profile describes you, we want to connect with you!
- Communicates effectively with parents, clients, staff, licensing, and children with a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Achieves business goals by implementing a strong educational offering with excellent financial and people management.
- Continuously seeks growth and development opportunities for your team and yourself.
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of state licensing and accreditation.
Center Directors must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least three years of center leadership/management experience.
- Professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- Bachelor's degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.