Position at The Integer Group
The Integer Group® is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through Retail Marketing, eCommerce, Brand Communications, Media & Connections, and Data & Analytics, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group's clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.
The Integer Group is searching for a Director, Brand Strategy based out our Denver, CO headquarters. This newly created position is responsible for providing a perspective in creating and implementing brand activation strategies that raise the level of agency work across our clients' brands. You should exhibit a successful history of directing brand strategy and execution while using data to inform and support your decisions.
On top of this, you would:
- Spend some time with clients
- Know what's going on – sounds obvious, but you'd be surprised, so you would demonstrate a solid grasp of current industry dynamics and be able to provide agency perspective on the impact, influence, and implications of these dynamics on your client's business health.
- Be a strong communicator – you're able to clearly articulate your strategies and ideas in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams.
- Innovate your thinking – to develop working hypotheses and methods to test/apply to a wide variety of marketing challenges.
- Collaborate – and raise the bar of Integer work for clients through inspiring and guiding the development of creative strategies and ideas. You will also identify unmet opportunities, needs and knowledge gaps, how to fill them and aid in the development and understanding of effectiveness measures.
- Grow – not only yourself but also the role of Insight & Strategy through the development of effective working relationships with key clients and internal teams within the Denver agency, The Integer Network and the wider TBWA world.
- Role your sleeves up – and help the Insight & Strategy Group develop and implement the philosophy and practice of TBWA's Disruption framework within the Denver agency.
- Be interesting
What makes you qualified?
- You've done this primarily in an agency environment for 7+ years
- You understand the role of brand and its relationship to business strategy
- You are interesting, so you inspire people and therefore the creative process
- You have huge passion for what communication and creativity can achieve in the world
- Hands-on qualitative research expertise and or ethnography experience (conducting and or commissioning)
- Experience in the use and development of quantitative research methodologies – at least basic calculator skills!
- You are curious
- You know a good idea when you see it and you can nurture it. You know how to challenge thinking, and bring a new perspective to the conversation.
- There's something unexpected or intriguing in your background.
- Branding fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong intuitive skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A collaborative spirit
- A solution-oriented mindset