Who You Are
You believe in helping companies be more human. More empathetic. More inspired. More relevant to the people they’re trying to serve. You are as passionate about solving business problems as you are about solving consumers’ problems – and you love when those two intersect. You are a leader – with a natural drive to deliver impact and motivate team members to do the same. You are curious, analytical, strategic, creative and are a strong storyteller.
What You’ll Do
You will be a key leader in driving the growth of C Space’s NYC office and building customers into the ways companies work through:
- Overseeing ongoing Client accounts and leading key Project engagements – partnering with Clients to define long term visions, goals and growth strategies; delivering critical thinking about consumers, the market and your Clients’ businesses to create impact; managing a portfolio of key accounts to build trusted adviser relationships with senior level Clients – all leading to business impact for big Client brands and revenue growth for C Space .
- Motivating and leading teammates as well as Clients to elevate quality of work, diversify mix of work and increase impact
- Coaching and inspiring junior team members – mentoring junior teammates who are sharp, hungry and eager; helping them develop their skillsets and confidence to become C Space’s next leaders
- Supporting business development and office growth – working with Sales partners to identify and develop new Client relationships and expand relationships within existing Client organizations; help increase C Space’s profile so we can stand out as The Customer Agency in the crowded NYC marketplace
- Contribute to the culture in our growing NYC Office
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in Consulting, Innovation, Marketing, Brand Strategy, Account Planning, Consumer Insights or Brand Management. Strong agency experiencepreferred.
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus.
- Client relationship management experience with proven ability to retain and grow Client accounts into Trusted Advisor relationships
- Business Development experience working in conjunction with Sales partners on new business wins
- Analysis experience across a number of topics and industries with a passion for storytelling and bringing the customer to life (vs just reporting)
- Persuasive and engaging presenter and dynamic facilitator who excites clients with their passion and presence to lead meetings, presentations and workshops
- Positive team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves, service-oriented attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative work environment and easily adapts to change
- Experience and passion for mentoring and inspiring more junior talent.