Seeking a Director of Marketing to support Sodexo’s growth strategy for the Senior Living segment in North America. This person will support Marketing strategy development and analysis, lead offer development and deployment to deliver target business growth objectives. The role will include responsibility for insights, innovation/offer development and deployment of offers, services and programs inclusive of Food/Dining, Environmental Services and other relevant categories.
- Lead strategic growth for the target growth subsegments of Senior Living (Assisted Living, LifePlan or Continuing Care Retirement Communities), developing a robust and differentiated portfolio of client and consumer insight driven services which drive enhanced resident outcomes and business performance
- Lead offer development, in close partnership with Service Operations experts to design competitive, market relevant services across relevant categories (Food, Facilities Management, other)
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Integrated Marketing and Brand Communications to help guide strategy and support of Offer marketing activation to external prospects and/or client cross-sell
- Educate operating teams to successfully implement offers
- Continuously mine for insight – closely monitoring consumer trends for the aging/baby boomer population (55+), as well as, client needs, buyer journey/decision process, and industry trends in the Senior Living industry. Integrate and champion new insight into our strategy and offers. Monitor competition to drive differentiation and identify new white space opportunity
- Have deep understanding of Sodexo’s business model and operations, P&L and levers to guide and enhance offers for business revenue and profitability
- Manage timelines and budget
Background / main skill-sets required:
- 5 years+ Marketing/Brand Management experience with at least some familiarity or experience developing and launching new consumer services and/or products
- B2B in a related healthcare or outsourced services industry is a plus
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation)
- Very strong team skills, demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams
- Strong planning/project management and analytical skill (data/business analysis and tracking)
- Steer insights and research as needed
The ideal candidate will be located in the Gaithersburg, MD office. Travel could be up to 25%
Basic Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement – Masters Business Administration degreepreferred
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of experience in marketing and / or brand management
This role is responsible for leading Offer Design and Implementation strategies in a segment.
- Provides sales solutioning around integrated offers and supports/directs the positioning and training of both the sales and operational teams on new offers.
- Translates the research of Quantitative and Qualitative analysis to transform into an integrated offer scoping and strategic planning design.
- Coaches on advanced innovation and solutioning methods within the team and the sales organization. Core development of new offers in conjunction with client solutions.
- Program management and coordination of development activities across all organizational domains. Multiple projects managed with key functional areas and partnerships.
- Leads implementation and evaluation of product/service offerings, brands, and/or inhouse signature and national brands. Deploys and monitors Brand Strategies. Utilizes information from market research, sales, vendors and units to make recommendations that improve quality, sales and profitability.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Apply for this job online Share on your newsfeed