Director, Brand Marketing (Employment), Development and Communications
A. Develop the brand strategy to increase brand awareness, relevance, differentiation and strength.
B. Lead and manage the new brand re-design and position.
C. Develop the go-to-market strategy to attract new followers, leads, donors in order to take an action.
D. Manage the website, content, video and storytelling and activate the brand through strategic brand relationships.
E. Produce brand creative concepts, templates, collateral and key signature pieces.
F. Act as the brand expert and day-to-day contact, serving as brand guidance for organization
G. Interface with senior leadership, fundraising, communications, direct response agencies and legal teams.
H. Monitor and report out on creative, competitive, media landscape and provide insights and innovative ideas and opportunities to the organization.
I. Lead events and annual Gala strategy and implementation.
J. Effective leadership of team and cross-functional team representation.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-8 years brand marketing experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing direct reports
• Experience presenting to senior leadership, board of director and agencies
• Experience in digital including social strategy, influencer strategies, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Ad Words
• Must be results and detail-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to react effectively to unanticipated circumstances, opportunities, and competing situations
• Ability to travelinternational and domestic up to 20%.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule when required—including evenings, weekends, holidays or long hours to meet fundraising commitments
• Experience working in non-profit, NGO or International sector
• Experience working in ad agency or digital agency
• Experience as creative lead
• Excellent judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Integrity and an unwavering commitment to the highest degree of personal and professional ethical standards
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and engage with a broad and diverse audience
• Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
• A consultative, advisory leadership style with the ability to constructively challenge assumptions
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills with a natural inclination to keep key constituents informed while maintaining confidentiality as appropriate.
• Demonstrated ability to handle pressure, tension, ambiguity, changing priorities, and multiple viewpoints in a manner consistent with Project HOPE’s core values.
• Commitment to the mission of Project HOPE