Execute Strong programs to reach SOM, Sales and Financial targets.
- Flawless launch including 360 campaigns with above the line and below the line.
- Media: Assist in the management of the media planning process for the portfolio. Ensure alignment and influence strategic direction and recommendations.
- Digital: Ensure alignment with Media, Beamly, dotcom and Influencer PR teams to optimize our resources and leverage from each area expertise.
- Maximize the execution of the promotional support for the portfolio: Develop complete programs (offers and in-store) and wrap up key promotional periods with performance analysis and key learning to maximize future executions.
- Review account specific events and plans, create strong alliance with Sales leadership to ensure key account plans are aligned with brand strategies.
- Help manage gross margin and product contribution through SKUs management, cost of goods optimizations, promo budget optimization.
- Create retailers presentations and present to retailer partner to obtain their buy-in.
- Manage all forecasting: meetings, updates, CRF's, synthesis analysis. Work with the forecasting team to ensure accuracy in forecasts and calendarization of saleable and promotional items.
- Partner with cross functional departments i.e. Global Marketing, Local Trade Marketing/Sales, Public Relations and Forecasting to ensure successful delivery of local market needs and effectiveness of marketing programs.
Strategically Plan the coming years based on learning and insights.
- Prepare marketing plans for specific products/categories via
- Brand performance analysis and specific programs deep-dive.
- Other on-going analysis: consumer trends, consumer insights, category dynamics and competitive knowledge.
- Uncover key insights from market research to develop long-term brand strategies.
- Evaluate new product opportunities, analyzing potential in terms of sales, profit, and ideal fit against other products.
Develop and Coach the direct report.
- Manage and develop junior marketing staff
NUMBER OF SUBORDINATES: 1 (timing TBD)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
- Knowledge in all areas of marketing (programs development, media planning including digital, market analysis, market research, P&L management, marketing plans development…) and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and digitally savvy
- Ability to innovate, develop and execute against all product initiatives. Must be a self-starter.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- NPD, MS Office (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
- 9/10+ years relevant work experience in marketing or product management.
- Experience in Ultra Luxury beauty categories: in fragrances in luxury (in leading companies) and with makeup startup/growing brand ideally – color experience will be critical in this role
- Experience dealing with licenses would be a plus
- A bachelor's degree is required, and an MBA is preferred.