Director - Behavioral Health
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year2016.
Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
Leads the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies that support departmental and organizational initiatives.
- Prepares and analyzes departmental financialreports, financial analyses and budgetary reports.
- Provides forecasts, budgets, and analyses of product line to ensure proactive development of processes and activities.
- Tracks operational results versus targets and provides resolution of variances. Participates in special projects and analyses.
- Directs and manages staff.
- Oversees the development and continuous improvement of services, policies, processes, and programs to meet or exceed fundraising goals. Manages portfolio of major gift prospects and donors.
- Formulates and implements operational strategies and initiatives.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelorof Science
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Master's LevelDegree
- Master's Degree in a related field required
- Seven years of progressively responsibleexperience with two years of leadership experiencerequired.
Job ID: 222129