Position at Health eCareers
About Health eCareers
Health eCareers helps healthcare providers make the most of their calling. With thousands of healthcare employers across the United States and a network of more than 60 exclusive association and community partners, Health eCareers supports qualified healthcare providers in finding opportunities with employers looking for top talent. Health eCareers also offers industry news and career advice targeted to your healthcare specialty, as well as the latest healthcare salary data. For employers, Health eCareers has innovative recruiting tools and services and healthcare hiring insights that you won't find anywhere else. To learn more, visi Health eCareers is service of Everyday Health Media Inc.
Director, B2B Marketing
As the Director, B2B Marketing at Health eCareers, you will drive early stage pipeline sales through our client facing e-commerce site, paid and organic marketing, events, webinars, content, and other channels. You will also oversee B2B Product Marketing efforts to define and execute the demand gen strategy and marketing programs for each product and our e-commerce channel. Finally, you will manage a Marketing Manager who will provide support to deliver on demand generation goals, sales enablement, and analytics. Working closely with sales leadership and regional sales teams, you will ensure seamless communication to deliver demand gen programs, establish agreed upon definitions and expectations, implement processes for lead to opportunity hand-off, and identify, plan, and execute upsell/cross-sell campaigns. You will also work with our partnership team and sales reps to establish messaging and campaigns as relates to our medical association partnerships.
In managing our B2B web and e-commerce channels, you will own the Health eCareers’ marketing strategy to ensure that it is optimized for lead conversion to purchase or continued nurturing. Managing this funnel includes creating and executing an appropriate segmentation strategy for marketing programs, analyzing program performance, and driving optimizations across marketing touchpoints. You should be fluent in using the Pardot Marketing Automation platform and Salesforce CRM as well as interacting with inside sales, client services, product marketing, creative, and others to achieve goals.
We are looking for a natural, data driven leader who can inspire and motivate, build trust with our sales team to drive results, and who is collaborative, analytical, and thinks strategically. You should have exceptional verbal and written communications, the ability to define strategy through data, drive improvements through influence, and exceptional project management skills.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable early stage sales pipeline with focus on conversion to revenue
- Create and execute against a demand gen strategy across all channels: web, webinars, events, email, display, SEO, SEM, and social
- Manage third-party marketing resources (list building, advertising, media, etc.) to execute against holistic strategy
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that easily integrate email, web, events, digital, content, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing
- Develop, manage, maintain and educate on standard definitions of leads, MQLs, and SQLs, and establish effective lead-to-opportunity hand off processes between marketing and sales that ensures both teams are accountable
- Create and implement effective campaign creation and management processes
- Own the Pardot marketing automation platform and B2B marketing technology needs, lead scoring model, and lead nurturing programs to continuously optimize and facilitate opportunity creation, pipeline, and closed-won revenue
- Build, manage and refine attribution models to quantify the effect of demand gen programs on pipeline and revenue across channels
- Collaborate with B2C marketing, content, creative, partnerships, product, and sales teams to drive strategy
- Bring a test, learn, and refine framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
- Manage the B2B budget, including all programs and vendors against objectives and key results
- Partner with sales to develop segmentation strategies that create high potential opportunities
- Partner with regional teams to generate new leads and move pipeline
- Work closely with the web development and content teams to ensure the website is optimized for conversions. Collaborate with product, partner, and content teams to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline revenue (social networks, paid ads, blog, display, web and email).
- Own strategic sales event plan and execution to build audiences that translate into pipeline revenue
- Communicate across the organization and work with sales to understand client expectations and ensure the best ROI from demand gen outcomes
- Coordinate and proactively communicate across the organization - both senior and junior professionals - to ensure strong collaboration, information sharing, and campaign organization/efficiency
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Recommend tools for improved acquisition, engagement, and conversion
- 8+ years experience in B2B marketing driving Demand/Lead Gen and related Product Marketing
- Experience partnering with sales to develop and execute integrated programs, strategies and operations
- Extensive channel and partner marketing experience
- Ability to work closely with marketing operations to facilitate effective campaigns
- Proven track record of end-to-end sales funnel-building (lead generation, lead scoring, marketing and sales lead qualification, handoffs, and through various sales stages (prospects, new business, churned, renewal, upsell, cross-sell)
- Obsessed with metrics, data and performance and using this insight to optimize marketing programs and drive revenue
- Solid experience using Pardot and Salesforce to build, manage and refine attribution models; quantify the effect of demand gen programs on pipeline and revenue across channels; and produce dashboards and executive reports as well as deliver meaningful insights to funnel metrics and conversions and overall sales strategy
- Ability to understand the overarching goals of the business and translate those into actionable and measurable marketing strategies and programs
- Ability to build strong working relationships with different roles and departments and communicate information quickly and succinctly
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude
- Extensive experience with Pardot, Google Optimize, and/or comparable marketing automation and web page testing tools
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., inbound and outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, lead scoring, etc.)
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects and optimize marketing dollars
- Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts
- Ability to balance strategy and execution of demand generation programs
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects across teams
- Experience in healthcare marketing preferred
We’re passionate about bringing products to market that help healthcare professionals make the most of their calling. We enable healthcare employers to reduce time to fill and improve the quality of candidates they engage with. We partner with leading healthcare associations and communities to deliver market-leading career centers. We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as of the date this job description was prepared. Management reserves the right to modify this job in order to meet business needs.