What will you contribute?
As a key member of the Architecture & Strategy team, this position is responsible for operating Cloud solutions in a predictable and repeatable manner.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Director, Automation will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and implement automated solutions for infrastructure and application self-healing
- Build automation to prevent problem recurrence; automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- 7+ years of experience working with enterprise software applications
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept using C# is must
- Experience of designing and implementing test frameworks (TDD/ATDD) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools Awareness of OO programming
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment; quality proponent
- Ability to assume the perspective of customers and their users and serve as their advocate