$80K — $100K *
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Director title is reserved for professionals who achieve recognition in a technical area of assurance and risk management. The person is qualified to perform certain limited yet critical additional technical functions as an Engagement Director or as a Concurring Reviewer. These additional responsibilities are conferred only as outlined above. This senior role recognizes the person as an expert of great long term value to the firm.
- Four-year degree in Accounting
- MBA/Masters in Accountancy may be a plus
- Ability to supervise managers, seniors and staff, as the situation dictates, motivate team
- Possess strong GAAP and GAAS technical skills and knowledge with possible industry expertise in a specialized and technical field of assurance
- Advanced knowledge of SEC reporting rules, if required by specialization
- Possess people development and delegation skills, including training/instruction
- Possess executive presence - need to be able to be primary contact for the client, prepare and present presentations to clients and potential clients
- Possess excellent risk management decision-making skills
Valid through: 10/22/2020
$100K — $150K
4 days ago