NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike Global Technology brings together technology and process expertise to add new value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As the Director of Application Security Consulting - Serve, you will be a leader in the NIKE Corporate Information Security team and support NIKE’s Corporate Information Security Organization. This team is responsible for defining security requirements and ensuring the delivery of secure consumer facing applications and solutions. The successful candidate will:
- Lead a team of technical specialists who partner with Nike Global Technology and Nike business teams in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Lead a team of robust individuals who build remediation plans, perform security reviews, and recommend security solutions to meet current and future needs for Nike.
- Be an authority in building, executing and leading enterprise cyber security risk remediation initiatives in a complex organizational environment.
- Drive the development and implementation of standard security review processes that result in effective methods for reducing security risks before product releases.
- Demonstrated experience handling the demand/supply of project and program resources and tracking allocation.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence all project and portfolio partners; communicate relevant security information to both executive leaders and individual contributors in an effective manner.
- Bring a deep background and broad experience in Information Security, Application Security, & Application Development or related business areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with Executives, Directors, Managers and Team Members in the pursuit of measurable outcomes and results.
- Develop and lead a project portfolio that ensures consistency and visibility for a multi-million-dollar technology project spend.
- Lead project budgets and scope and conduct resource planning for risks that are proactively identified.
- Provide input into the Information Security strategy to ensure that future security investments are aligned appropriately when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- This role works with the Senior Director of NIKE Corporate Information Security Application Security Consulting.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or related field. MBA and/or CISM, CISSP preferred.
- 8-12 years' experience leading and developing teams focused in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance within Nike; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or as a leader in an IT role.
- Demonstrated experience leading direct reports, as well as teams within large multi-functional projects
- Consistent record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve results-oriented goals.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and handle and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Budget management experience of a multi-million-dollar portfolio.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in collaborative roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Experience working successfully in a high matrix organization.
- Experience working with eCommerce, Retail, and web and mobile applications are a plus.