This role reports to the Executive Director, Total Rewards and is responsible for providing reporting support, technical solution management, consulting, and special projects / initiatives requiring sophisticated analysis for Human Resources. The idealcandidate has 10+ years of analytics experience, product consulting, dashboards, and data governance. This is a business focused, management facing role, and requires strong customer service, business judgment, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Engage with senior leaders and functional leaders to identify opportunities, provide data driven consulting, and translate opportunities into an implementation plan. Partner with HR Generalists to develop and implement reporting and analytics solutions to complex business problems.
- Develop deep understanding of business operations and challenges, driving adoption and communication of analytics products and services. Translate advanced analytical outcomes into intuitive narratives.
- Develop overall strategy and roadmap for reporting and analytics capabilities for the HR function to support HR effectiveness and business agenda. Develop and deploy automated tools and dashboards to HR and business leaders globally around key workforce metrics (headcount, hiring, attrition, diversity, talent and succession, talent acquisition, and workforce engagement).
- Responsible for data governance, including data definitions for all critical elements, a framework for data quality measurement, consistent business rules and KPIs in collaboration with the BUs. Drive implementation of data quality improvement tools, increasing focus on strategic management across HR.
- Help inform processes, data collection and management efforts to build rich data assets that can increase analytical value and outcomes. Create efficiencies through automation of recurring reporting needs, developing focused reports or dashboards based on BU needs. Deliver ad-hoc and time sensitive analysis or datasets. Drive data governance activities and quality focus within the BUs.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support CCS executive leadership team needs. Develop and deliver presentations to HR and business leaders on workforce trends and metrics that impact business outcomes
- Provide direction, coaching, and decision support to members of the analytics group and helps them gain both technical and business knowledge. Bring external research and help the organization move beyond dashboards to develop and deploy advanced analytics capabilities through data science and machine learning.
- BS in Business Administration, HR, or related field. MBA or equivalent preferred. Education in data analytics helpful, but not required
- 10+ years of analytics experience with deep familiarity with all products (Qlik, Workday Reporting, reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.), statistics, and data modeling
- Deep understanding of end to end analytics lifecycle around reports, dashboards, data engineering and governance along with proven experience to execute on that
- Highly adept at synthesizing outcomes from multiple sources, strong project management foundation
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills coupled with strategic thinking and the ability to effectively engage withboth business and technical teams
- Excels at building relationships and big-picture thinking, strong problem solving and strategic communication skills
- Highly process-oriented and understands full systems implementation Demonstrated ability to interface across all levels of the organization including executive leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point