About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and
advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Analytics Research & Insights function. The Director of Analytics – Research & Insights will ensure the company leadership has the right insights and recommendations to grow and scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead the Research & Insights strategy and roadmap for the company. Provide thought leadership and coverage to executives across the company.
- Interview & engage with key stakeholders to identify insights use cases to be delivered by research and insights team.
- Formulate hypotheses, interact with stakeholders and iteratively finalize outcomes and insights by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to executive stakeholders
- Partner with engineering team, data instrumentation team, data science team and stakeholders to create repository of best-in-class research and insights studies.
- Increase executive satisfaction through qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Incorporate data science and machine learning principles along with statistical techniques to generate next level of insights.
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Talent Analytics) to develop and deliver comprehensive insights to the leadership teams and connect executives with right data.
- Hire & scale current insights team, empower and enable them to do the best work of their careers
- Create repository of best in class research studies and drive adoption from executive stakeholders to ensure maximum user satisfaction
- Become a game changing extension of the Analytics organization that directly affects overall company strategy and growth.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 14+ years of prior experience in Analytics
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science and creating research studies for executive audiences
- Exposure to the end-to-end enterprise business processes across Marketing, Customer acquisition, Sales, Customer Success, renewal, Professional services, Usage Analytics, Customer Support, Finance etc. in a cloud-based business model
- Familiarity with customer relationship management tools and platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a global, diverse team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share the power of analytics and research studies and cultivate lasting interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.