Leads and oversees the Retail Banking* Analytics & Insights team in International Banking to drive business performance by understanding key drivers, creating insightful reporting and developing new analytical approaches.
The director is responsible for ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
1. Develop advanced analytics capabilities, tools and use cases for IB Retail:
2. Develop and execute a technical architecture that ensures self-service, business agility, and ease of use for end users of business intelligence products and reports
3. Responsible for the timely and insightful reporting of IB Retail Banking Metrics. The incumbent accomplishes this by:
4. Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
5. Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
6. Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
7. Builds a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
Ability to derive hypotheses and extract key insights from data with understanding of businesses implications
Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
Experience with data warehouse/lake, data virtualization architecture, and data modeling concepts
Experience leading teams
Experience working cross-culturally
Fluency in Spanish would be an asset
Requisition ID: 21923