We are passionate about research and analytics. We are resourceful and invent. We plan the work and workthe plan (adapting along the way).
We are experts in audience research, the measurement of media outcomes (reach, impression, frequency, verification and validation). We drive the development & use of audience investment decision tools.
We are experts in measuring how audiences respond to media (Paid, Owned, Earned) and the optimization methods to make media & message work harder. We drive the use of Response Analytics to make media investment decisions.
Position can be filled in New York, Detroit, or Chicago.
- Bridging the planning target to Audiences that we can buy/reach with media
- Audience measurement within and across channels (incl. AMP for Planning)
- Audience investment decision tools (e.g. Matrix R&F, Dimensions, Improve)
- Media measurement vendor evaluation, contracting & budget management
- Cross Channel Response Attribution Analytics & Media Plan Optimization (e.g. modeling, AMP for Effectiveness, ad effectiveness studies)
- In Channel Response Attribution Analytics & Investment Plan Optimization (e.g. Multi-touch Attribution, TV STB database merges)
- Matrix – Awareness & Econometrics Modules
- Media effectiveness measurement vendor evaluation, contracting & budget management
- Advanced Customer Segmentation
- Instrument & Experiment design
- Data Extraction, Transformation & Loading
- Data Quality & Hygiene
- Team and people management
- New Business Development support
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field of study
- Master's degree is a plus
- 10+ years in Media Analytics/Audience Research
- Analysis: Deductive and inductive reasoning. Data planning & hypotheses specification.
- Communication: Logical writing, research paper and presentations. Discussion, debate & resolution. Presentation to small & large groups.
- Project: Management, Documentation, Planning
- Business Process: Management, Documentation, Planning & Re-engineering
- People Management: Hiring, Motivating & Career Development
- Team Management: Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing