: Director, Analytics/BI Data Science
: Sep 8, 2021, 10:24:29 PM
The Director of Analytics/BI Delivery and Data Science is the enterprise analytics leader accountable for executing the P32H enterprise analytic solution roadmap, in support of key business objectives, and is responsible for delivery and adoption of analytic solutions/applications across the enterprise in consultation with Analytics Product Owners (e.g., Operations, Provider, MCM, etc.). In partnership with IT DaaS leadership, this leader is accountable for delivering a modern data and analytics infrastructure and mature data management model, in support of P32H analytic maturation, by developing a strong Data & Analytics Governance program. Also responsible for analytic innovation, this leader is responsible for building the P32H Data Science function, by delivering on high value Data Science projects to support key business objectives and gain customer buy-in.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES – what you will be doing:
- Execute/oversee/collaborate on short-term enterprise data and analytic strategy, blue print and roadmap, in support of key business objectives.
- Manage P32H analytic portfolio, continually assessing for opportunities (replace, retire, buy, build) and overseeing vendor performance. Build a modern agile BI & Analytics team for optimal time to market, with the capability of scaling up as required
- Partner with CD&A product owners to deliver analytic solutions/applications, and deliver an integrated “seamless” analytics platform. Develop a delivery model that is tailored to the tier of analytic application (Tier1- POC for internal users Tier 4-Fully scaled for external users). Conduct buy versus build assessments for all analytic use cases, execute RFPs/RFIs as needed
- Partner with IT to deliver a modern data and analytics infrastructure, mature data management model, and strong data and analytics governance program, in support of P32H analytic maturation. Lead and oversee, in partnership with DaaS IT lead, an enterprise data and analytics governance program, with a focus on data management for the purpose of analytic enablement
- Partner with IT DaaS leader to solve for data and analytics needs across the 2 heritage platforms during integration phase, as well as execute on the longer-term roadmap for data and analytics architecture and infrastructure (DMSA)
- Define and execute P32H Data Science strategy, blueprint, and roadmap in support of enterprise business objectives
- Communicate vision, deliver on high value Data Science projects to win buy-in from business and peers and grow P32H Data Science function
- Responsible: for managing the operational and capital budget for Analytics Delivery, as well as annual business planning coordination; for talent management, including pipeline development; for Analytics Delivery, staying current on industry knowledge of trends and best practices in BI, DMSA, Data & Analytics governance, Data Science, and payer analytic applications and; for analytic innovation and R&D, including piloting new analytic technology
QUALIFICATIONS – what you need to perform the job
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Bachelors required; Masters strongly preferred
EXPERIENCE (minimum years required):
- Field: IT related degree
- Years of relevant work experience: 15 years in Data Management/BI, 7 years in a senior leadership capacity
- Other qualifications: Payer experience required. DMSA experience required. Data Science knowledge required. Deep technology, architecture, and design experience to collaborate effectively with IT DaaS.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel):
- Must be able to work under normal office conditions and work from home as required.
- Work may require simultaneous use of a telephone/headset and PC/keyboard and sitting for extended durations.
- May be required to work additional hours beyond standard work schedule.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
: United States of America-Massachusetts-Canton
: United States of America
: 667 INFORMATICS