Bring your managerial expertise to UW Health!
We’re seeking a Director, UW Health Ambulatory Operations (Primary Care). This includes:
• Leading operational, financial, programmatic and personnel activities within Primary Care.
• Managing change for staff and develop change strategies for successful implementation.
• Developing and managing operational initiatives with measurable outcomes.
• Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to provide high quality patient and family centered care.
Minimum - Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant subject area such as Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration, or a related field. If RN, BSN is required.
Preferred - Master’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration
Minimum - Five years relevant experience in the management of ambulatory services and/or programs
Preferred - Has held administrative position in a large academic or complex health program that included clinical operations
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred - Registered nurse Wisconsin RN license
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated effective managerial and administrative leadership of clinical operations
• Ability to work collaboratively across UW Health entities and disciplines. Demonstrated commitment to patient- and family centered care.
• Effective organizational, planning and project management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts and build teams.
Physical Requirements: Sedentary: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
Work Schedule: 100% FTE, 40 hours per week. 7:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, additional hours and on-call rotation will be required to meet operational needs. Travel between clinics in the Dane County area will be required.