Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, the Director of Ambulatory Nursing will be a transformational leader serving as a strategic liaison for Ambulatory and Inpatient quality, patient safety, research and patient experience efforts.
Additionally, the Director of Ambulatory Nursing will:
- Promote improvement in process and systems that support efficiency and effectiveness for users to advance evidence based practice.
- Work across the enterprise connecting nursing staff to support clinical practice and patient care clinicians acting as a key interface and resource for cross functional initiatives and responsibilities.
- Participate as a key nursing leader establishing continuity in nursing standards in enterprise settings.
- Eight years of nursing experience in an ambulatory setting including five years of management/leadership experience.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas; certification from a national certifying body.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing and Master's Degree in Nursing or related field
- Experience in both ambulatory and inpatient settings.
- Ten years of management/leadership experience reflecting increasing responsibility for nursing practice in highly complex organizations.