- Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT, Networking and Security with product and market expertise to accelerate the market transitions across industries
- Businesses across industries recognize that Digitization is the foundation to deliver better customer experiences, drive growth and increase productivity. IoT is the foundational technology platform to enable Digitization. Cisco is a pioneer in IoT and enable customers and partners to for business transformation.
- The Director, Alliances Business Development (BD) reports in to VP/GM Industrial IoT product group responsible for defining and executing the Strategy, Partnerships, and Product Roadmap for IoT Connectivity and aggressively pursuing market leadership.
- Cisco is looking for an experienced BD leader to develop and lead a high caliber small team to extend the existing Industrial eco-system and craft WIN-WIN with Industrial partners.
- Explore Alliance partner eco-system that Cisco should engage to accelerate growth of IndustrialNetworking portfolio
- Craft Industrial alliances and drive incremental $100M business in 3 years
- Define complimentary product and solution areas that Cisco and partner can focus - manage the engagement, craft MoUs, partner across Cisco, deliver a WIN-WIN \ productive partnership resulting in business growth for both companies
- Structure and drive MoUs
- Experience in working with Industrial Eco-System, and prior experience structuring deals with Industrial eco-system
- Have worked in a IT / Technology firm and embrace open standards as the foundation to accelerate open eco-systems.
- Deep understanding of Industrial GTM eco-systems (Industrial distributors, SIs, partners and machine builders)
- BA/ BS
- MBA preferred