Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. Centage is offering a competitive compensation package including salary and bonus. The company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Company is poised for continued rapid growth through the introduction of new cloud-based SaaS products along with expansion into larger, mid-market customers. To support this, the Company is making targeted investments to build an excellent product management team and process, including adopting and implementing Agile methodology.
As the Director of Agile Product Management, you will report to the Chief Product Officer to oversee and be part of a small team of product managers / product owners tasked with delivering high quality, competitive releases of the Company’s products. You will work closely with stakeholders, both internal and external to gather, capture and document market requirements. You will support the Company’s continuing transition from a traditional desktop product to a cloud-based SaaS environment. Working closely with the software team, you will drive change and support the adoption of consistent, scalable Agile methods, processes, tools and metrics.
• Coach and guide team members to follow appropriate Agile practices and act as Product Owners
• Capture, document and prioritize market requirements
• Assist the team in removing impediments and escalating appropriately
• Analyze and understand the competitive landscape and customer requirements
• Manage, identify, track and monitor software issues
• Negotiate with the engineering team about product features, priorities and timelines
• Communicate progress across the management team
• Drive content and subject matter expertise into marketing and sales communications
Background and Skills
• Proven ability to manage a small team in an Agile environment
• Experience with SaaS and browser-based products
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns, techniques and best practices for a variety of Agile methods
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong familiarity with industry leading Agile tools (e.g., Jira)
• Ability to communicate effectively, in words and pictures, to a wide variety of stakeholders with a range of technical knowledge
• Agile certifications a strong plus (e.g. Certified Scrum Professional (CSM or PSM) , etc.)
• Financial, budgeting general ledger, ERP or accounting background is strongly suggested
• A BS or BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum of 15 years in Agile Project/Product Management