You’re a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You’re creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You’re agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always.
You also have:
- Solid understanding of business functions Sales, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Logistics.
- Acute strategic and analytical skills
- Strong teaming skills, collaborative style
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or related field
- Experience working on business analytics projects
- Experience with Square Parts & Consumables
- Experience with Repair & Maintenance Installation & Inspection
- Experience with Sale of new Industrial solutions
What You’ll Do:
As an Director, Aftermarket Parts & Service you’ll be a part of our Industrial team located remotely.
- Be a product management and service portfolio leader fundamental in serving global customers with direct impact to and accountability for the aftermarket parts and service P&L.
- You’ll have responsibility for the “4 Ps” including Price, Product, Promotion and Place. The primary focus will be to increase the Aftermarket business from ~15% to >20% of total company sales. Parts margin is generally twice that of new product sales, so obsessive parts management is critical. With an estimated 20,000-part numbers this has far greater complexity than a typical product manager role. A service portfolio needs to be developed across the Industrial business with pick and mix capability, i.e., service contracts, extended warranty, etc.
- Collaborate with other product management leaders will be essential. There is shared responsibility with Operations regarding: parts availability, inventory management, fill rate and on time delivery.
- Commercial projects like online ordering and dealer portal implementation also fall under this role responsibility.
- Short and long-term strategy development for the aftermarket parts business will be required. Warranty standardization, extended warranty and other programs are also in scope.
- This position will have regular interaction with EVP of Stanley Industrial, and occasional interaction with CFO and/or CEO of Stanley Black and Decker.
Benefits & Perks