Director, Affluent Travel & Co - brands
The mandate of the Global Credit Team is to deliver desirable consumer products with a seamless, differentiated and best in class experience, ensuring we develop product line integrity while driving issuer and consumer preference as well as sustainable and accelerated market share growth.
Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
Are you motivated to be a part of an innovative team that drives one of our largest core businesses globally?
Have you develop an affluent travel strategy?
Do you know what successful cobrands have in common?
• Define the Affluent Travel storyline for Credit: primary target/audience, positioning, key insights and consumer needs, MA proprietary assets and third party platforms
• Identify sustainable competitive differentiators
• Provide thought leadership to the global credit community on Travel as a key lever of an Affluent strategy
• Identify key global cross-border corridors, define product driven strategies to capture incremental spend or protect existing share and provide recommendations to the regions
• Become the center global of excellence and best practice sharing for Cobrand and Travel
• Support regional and market leads on cobrand pitches and RFPs
• Develop as appropriate Travel and cobrand playbooks in collaboration with market development, finance, marketing, acceptance, advisors and other product owners
• Maintain Global Cobrand quantitative research across key regions in key verticals (Airlines, Retail and Lodging)
All About You
• You are a collaborator and a problem solver, and you are enthusiastic about creating meaningful, market differentiated value propositions
• You have strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and you are able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• You are self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a cross functional team environment
• Previousexperience managing co-brand relationships orportfolios