This position is a key driver of strategy development and execution of strategic marketing roadmaps. The Director will lead the marketing business and project planning, as well as day to day operations. The Director, Marketing will participate in cross functional teams to improve competitive position of function.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and plan.
- Develop and manage marketing supportprocesses, brand operations/creative review processes, production design, print process and inventory.
- Lead and manage development of a staff of managers and support staff.
- Develop and oversee execution of pricing strategy for assigned product/program.
- Develop and oversee execution of channel and promotion strategy for assigned product/program.
- Development of new products/programs as assigned.
- Market expansion of assigned product/program.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee execution of events strategy for assigned product/program.
- Ensure brand message development and implementation, brand standards, and brand execution, and advertising are in place across the corporate brand and business-to-business brand; safeguard the brand promise, brand equity, and brand health in context of overall company business goals.
- AdvantEdge Analytics - Lead client marketing communications, client events and public relations activities supporting the goals and measurements outlined by the AEA business.
- Provide marketing support to AEA sales organization for RFP, Proposal branding and collateral activities.
The above statement of job responsibilities and position specific responsibilities are not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent in related professional work experience. Master’s degreepreferred.
- 10+ years of experience in large scale, consumer marketing environment.
- Working knowledge of all functions including marketing, market research, product development, sales, service, and finance.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team in a high matrix environment. Skill in coaching and developing other is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to apply business strategy development concepts and traditional strategy analysis models at the product/program level. Ability to translate strategy into action with solid planning and execution.
- Highly developed presentation skills and ability to tell “data stories”
Position Specific Requirements:
- 10 or more years of brand management experience in multi-channel marketing for corporate and Business-to-Business brands.
- 5 or more years of bringing the brand strategy to life through look, voice and feel across a variety of media; working knowledge of creative function management; experience in tradeevents marketing.
- AdvantEdge Analytics - 10+ years of experience in a large scale, technology-enabled service business environment.