This U.S. based Sales Director is responsible for leading the overall vision, strategy and execution of the portfolio and Advanced Solutions Data Center Sales Team. As an executive leader, they are primarily responsible for managing profitable relationships with a dedicated customer segment managing a team of field based sales executives and a Buffalo based inside team with a Sales Manage. Annual sales quota close to one billion dollars annually.
This sales leader will partner with various internal adjacent services teams, customer and vendor partners, and staff to identify opportunities to profitably grow the business consistent with business plans, goals and objectives.
They will act as executive lead for owned customer segment across all internal functions including Marketing, Operations, IT, Credit and Vendor Management. Further, they will:
- Develop, monitor and achieve all profit targets including revenue, margin, contribution margin and working capital.
- Develop, monitor and achieve S,G&A expense targets.
- Develop, monitor and achieve internal productivity targets (headcount, utilization, etc...).
- Evaluate, build and revise sales coverage models optimizing revenue, margin and productivity.
- Drive new customer acquisition and acceleration processes achieving profit and productivity thresholds.
- Build and drive customer business and satisfaction plans (feedback processes - surveys, CVA, call monitoring).
- Drive, create and support overall e-commerce/ customer touch strategies with in customer base where applicable.
- Drive services engagement strategy within customer base focusing on Professional, Cloud Based and ITAD service offerings.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of technology products, service offerings and distributionchannels is essential. Additionally, they must have:
- Demonstrated P&L management experience.
- Proven track record working with a large portfolio of customers, such that business development objectives are achieved in a replicable and scalable manner.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing multiple simultaneous enterprise level initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
If you are a thought provoking, transformative growth-oriented leader with exceptional execution skills focused in both traditional routes to market as well as emerging, services based channels, then you belong with Ingram Micro.
Travel expectation is 50%-75% of the time (USA domestic region).
Education: B.S./B.A. in business or related field.
7+ years’ experience progressive sales, services and vendor management experience;
Minimum of 5 years previous account and sales team management experience.
Job ID: 16343