- Clinical – Articulates principles of clinical care management and clinical process improvement in terms understandable to entry through expert level of providers.
- Leadership/Coordination – Demonstrates visibility, accessibility and effective communication that conveys a strong sense of advocacy and support for staff and leadership.
- Education/Development – Supports participation of advanced practice nurses in activities and educational programs that promote learning and professional development.
- Licensed Advanced Practice Nurse in NY State with current registration required.
- Masters degree in Nursing or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in acute care nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive leadership experience in a position of comparable scope, including clinical case management, project management and evaluation, quality and performance improvement methodologies, and patient education; interdisciplinary leadership experience in team work essential.
- Experience with data management, analysis, presentation, and computerized information systems essential.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and team building skills; self-directed, creative, risk-taker, understanding of change management, professional practice, and current issues and trends in nursing, service line delivery and health care in general.
- Values the features of an organization that recruits and retains professional nurses who deliver excellent outcomes.
- Membership in specialty related associations and/or interdisciplinary organizations.
- Certification in Advanced Practice Nursing and/or Nursing Administration desirable.
- Physical stamina, manual dexterity, visual and aural acuity to perform responsibilities
Job ID: 1047747_RR00024483