About the position
Prudential is a company of professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it “the Talent Mindset” – a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
As a Director, Advanced Marketing you will provide advanced marketingsupport primarily in the areas of taxation, estate planning, qualified plans, business planning and charitable planning. As a key member of Individual Life Insurance’s Distribution & Sales organization, you will use your extensive advanced marketing background, expertise and proven presentation skills to help drive life insurance sales.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
· Provide estate, business and retirement planning consultation to Internal and External Wholesalers, financial advisors, general agents, broker dealers, IMOs, home office associates and centers of influence, including attorneys and accountants;
· Source and drive advanced cases by working on opportunities with the distribution team and producers;
· Work alongside our strategic relationship management team to help drive sales within their firms and distribution partners, such as attending and presenting at firm and industry conferences, top producer events and regional training meetings on advanced sales concepts;
· Train Internal and External Wholesalers on advanced sales concepts;
· Partner withsales leadership to maximize advanced markets awareness, identify best practices, resulting in aligned resource allocation;
· Utilizing a multi-media approach, deliver webinar presentations for financial advisors, general agents, broker-dealer back-office/home-office personnel.
Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
Preferred Location: This individual would support the southeastern United States. Due to the amount of travel needed, this individual should ideally reside in the southeast geographical area.