$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Since our founding in 1931, DeVry University has focused on delivering a different kind of education – one based on experiential learning with real-world applications. When you join our team, you're choosing an institution that serves students who are different, too: a diverse group of go-getters from all walks of life.
We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we're guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It's one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it's career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an organization focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.
• Responsible for the overall successful operation of the Admissions Office.
• Coordinates with department managers to implement student enrollment strategies and manage resources in order to meet performance expectations.
• Provides leadership in the execution of the business plan, the control of the expenses and other managerial functions, as needed.
• Develops, directs and coordination the development, direction and coordination of student enrollment activities .
• Ensures that objectives, plans, budgets, policies, practices and actions are consistent with the overall for the Admissions Office .
• Participates in the development and execution of both short-term and long-term student recruitment strategy in the field to ensure the objectives are met and implements approved programs .
• Ensures quality hires and manages compensation and performance management programs to stay within salary budget .
• Recruits and hires new staff, which includes interviewing prospects .
• Delegate responsibilities to Advisor team and Assistant and Associate Director of Admissions to ensure that policies and decisions are followed.
• Carries out management responsibilities which include the following: planning, assigning and directing work of subordinates; appraising their performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Applies TEACH Values in the completion of all job assignments .
• Adheres to laws and regulations governing student recruitment activities as well as DeVry Code of Business Conduct and Ethics .
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree desirable .
• 5+ years of previous admissions experience preferred .
• Management experience required .
• Keen mind, excellent negotiator with a strong work ethic; has high energy and is committed team player with excellent leadership capabilities .
• Ability to train and develop subordinates .
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required .
• Ability to lead and manage a team .
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16