The Ad SalesMarketing team supports the national ad sales efforts for Sony Pictures Television’s syndicated programs (The Dr. Oz Show, The Goldbergs, Seinfeld, The King of Queens, Rules of Engagement, Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune), as well as several third-party programs and cable networks. We also create and distribute custom branded content for advertisers.
We are looking for an Ad SalesMarketing Director who will be a key member of our team in supporting our B2B marketing efforts and in creating, executing and managing revenue-generating marketing solutions for clients. Reporting to the SVP of Ad SalesMarketing, the ideal candidate will be creative, an excellent writer, a self-starter, highly organized, motivated, proactive and able to work well on a team and independently.
- Develop and execute revenue-generating, multiplatform, integrated marketing programs for advertisers.
- Assist in responding to client RFPs. Ability to understand client brief, interpret the ask and develop ideas to answer client objectives while also maintaining integrity of show editorial as necessary.
- Handle client-based projects, which may include acting as the liaison between client and production and assisting with client integrations on-set.
- Work with the SVP of ad sales marketing and other key stakeholders to develop annual trade marketing strategy and implement tactical plans to deliver on sales goals and priorities.
- Develop external communications to reach the advertising community, including media planning and execution, B2B website and direct mail programs.
- Manage the development of ad sales collateral materials including 1-sheets, presentations, newsletters, mailers, sizzle reels, upfront materials and sales materials, working with internal and external agencies as necessary.
- Manage the ad sales marketing budgets for specified properties, including processing and tracking invoices and partnering with finance team to ensure accuracy.
- Organize conference sponsorships and ad sales client events.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments including sales, legal, production, events, and creative services for various projects.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 8years marketing or advertising experience, preferably in a broadcast or cable TV environment or at an agency.
- Knowledge of media marketing and the sales and creative development process.
- Proven ability to create multi-platform solutions for brands.Ability to drive results and think strategically.
- Solutions-oriented thinker with excellent project management skills who can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior creative management, production and budget management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients and vendors.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.