The big picture:
Ideal candidates will display the ability to design, present and manage marketing programs that drive client sales efficiently and effectively as well as an understanding of the vertical. Candidates will need to exhibit exceptional sales, marketing and analytical skills. Candidate must have experience and relationships in grocery.
What you will accomplish in this role:
- Exceed your quarterly and annual sales goals
- Prospect, penetrate and develop key grocery marketing relationships
- Create and present needs-based solutions via in-person meetings, telephone and webinar using industry knowledge, market trends, Cardlytics Insights, and Cardlytics marketing solutions
- Accurately forecast and develop business plans that strategically build account revenue.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify solutions, implement programs, and drive revenue growth with new and existing customers
- Analyze campaign performance in order to recommend optimization opportunities specific to each client's goals, metrics, and objectives
- Ensure sales and client satisfaction through world-class customer service
- Provide and share key learnings and best practices with team members
What you bring to the table:
- Strong analytical capabilities and a keen understanding of online and offline media
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- The ability to perform complex analysis yet deliver a simple message turning data into understanding of shopper behavior
- A desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to support interaction with customers, team members, and management
- Innovative thinker, entrepreneurial, tenacious, with a desire to exceed sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Proven thought leader with innate curiosity and aptitude
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across all departments – sales, product, technology and marketing
- 10+ years' experience in marketing services, digital media, or marketing platform sales; experience selling into and senior marketing contacts in the grocery vertical.
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Proven track record exceeding your Sales quota / goals and achieving "best-in-class" success in your previous roles and organizations.