This role will be responsible for the conception of new ad experiences, data products and partnership opportunities that drive incremental revenue for the VeryWell brand. Key functions are building consensus across the organization, developing the PRD, UX, and pricing and working closely with the VeryWell Revenue team on positioning, collateral, and sales materials are core functions of this role.
- 6+ years working in the Industry (Publisher, Agency with Product, Data and analytics provider, Retail or Health Care Insurer)
- Deeply curious -- change is the only constant; this individual has a natural desire to stay on top of what’s now and what’s next, drawing on insights and innovations from within and without the health industry
- Data-centric mindset (targeting, pricing, yield, growth and audience driving)
- Collaborative -- experience in design thinking, agile development or other cross-functional creative development frameworks will be useful.
- Comfortable with ambiguity -- this is a hybrid role that sits at the intersection of Revenue and Product, with various stakeholders
- Fast and Slow -- lead from front with new projects, and capable of patiently gathering stakeholder feedback and teaching
Day to Day Requirements
- Identify business challenges informed by insights and answer these challenges with Product solutions
- Own business intelligence and strategy for Health vertical Ad Product; including (but not limited to) competitive landscape analysis, ROI analysis, optimization + sunsetting
- Own the existing portfolio of creative solutions and decide whether they should be evolved or sunsetted in favor of new offerings.
- Develop solutions that solve real business challenges, both internal and external
- Drive innovation recommendations that challenge organization to explore new product areas
- Partner with Vertical Product on existing roadmap and revenue focused integrations
- Product owner for New and Existing Ad Product development, optimization and sunsetting
- Define PRD (Product Requirement Document) for Ad Product (business context, competitive landscape, rationale for investment, etc.)
- Project manager for new Ad Product development (own timelines, coordinate meetings, manage deliverables)
- SPOC for Sales, Marketing, Account Strategy teams (all verticals) for Ad Product (FAQ owner) acts as main point of contact with sales representing our ad product offerings
- Partner with Product, Design and Engineering counterparts to prototype and build ad solutions that perform, scale, and respect the user experience.
- Lead trainings for sales, marketing and new hires, and own Google Classroom / Teaching platform, curriculum and assigns classes as needed